Presenters NeededSWTV are searching for the next face of Swindon - could it be you?
No experience is necessary, but a natural warm, bubbly personality is a must.
Filming normally takes places during work hours (9-5) but presenters would also need to be available on occasional evenings & weekends.
- Own transport
- Available during normal work hours, some evenings & weekends
- Warm, friendly personality
- Good time-keeper
- Ability to research a story using own initiative & prepare interview questions
- Ideally aged between 25-50
- Experience in front of camera
- Previous journalism training/experience
- Good understanding of local area & history
Whilst this work is paid, it is occasional & the salary is dependant on experience.
How to apply:
Applicants should email a recent photo & CV with full contact details to email@example.com - all web links or video examples will also be gratefully received.
Short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview in the near future.
Please see examples below of previous interviews conducted by SwindonWebTV...
|SwindonWebTV - website|