make this my homepage
last 20 jobs
add a job
swindon talent pool
the job hunt
write the perfect cv
my first job
All rights reserved.
SwindonWeb is a
The National Self Build & Renovation Centre
This job has Expired
1st Line Support
See Job Description
See Job Description
Position: 1st Line Support
Job type: Contract
Skills: TCP/IP Networks, Microsoft, Enhanced CRB
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
Outsource UK Ltd is actively seeking to recruit a 1st Line Support Person for a contract role with one of our clients.
My client are a school with an excellent reputation in the IT industry. Candidates must have “Enhanced CRB Clearance”.
To provide high quality and timely ICT/AV support services to my client and their feeder schools.
- Ensure that ICT hardware across the curriculum areas of the school is at all times functional and ready for use in accordance with curriculum requirements.
- Provide first line support and technical problem solving on hardware, AV, and software issues to staff and students as appropriate. Escalate issues as required to the Network Administrator
- Ensure that ICT equipment and workstations meet the requirements of health and safety legislation and are maintained in a clean and safe manner.
- Perform basic server management at supported sites; e.g. networked anti-virus maintenance, backups
- Perform basic Active Directory management; e.g. password resets, user creation
- Maintain peripherals; e.g. digital cameras, scanners, printers, CAM.
- Perform basic hardware repairs and when required arrange 3rd party warranty repairs
- When instructed, perform installation of new ICT hardware; e.g. PCs, Peripherals, AV equipment
- Experience of the use of a range of ICT equipment, applications and internal workings of a desktop computer
- Basic knowledge of a TCP/IP network
- Knowledge of technical developments in ICT
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Operating systems ( XP, Vista, 7) and Microsoft Office (2007, 2010)
To hear about other Infrastructure opportunities email our specialist James McAbendroth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 430021.
Outsource UK Ltd
Churchward House, Firefly Avenue, Swindon, SN22EY
To register an interest in this vacancy or to ask any questions you may have, please contact Outsource UK Ltd either using the details above or the enquiry form below.
Better still, why not apply online using
where you can attach your CV? Just click on the ‘Apply Online’ link below.
Enquiry / Message:
Security code, please
enter exactly as it
appears in the image: *
Benefits of applying online:
Save your details and CV for multiple applications
Add your CV to our database so employers can look for you
Access to all previous applications and saved jobs
And much more!